Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Soundtrack of my life

I'm sure every one of you has one melody...one song...one poem that just brings you back the warmest, most enjoyable feelings from a memorable time of your life. Well, for me it's not "A" song, it's AN ALBUM! City of Angels Soundtrack is definitely the soundtrack of my life, for I lived most of my time listening to it when I was seventeen. And you all know how it's like to be seventeen... except if you're not seventeen yet - in which case you shouldn't be reading this blog in the first place! where are your parents?

There's just so much in this soundtrack. I dare you to listen to "I grieve" by Peter Gabriel and not like it! Or "Feelin Love" by Paula Cole... There's U2, Jude, Goo Goo Dolls, Jimi Hendrix, John Lee Hooker, Sara McLaughlin, Alanis Morissette... you name it! It's such a great great album... I STRONGLY recommend it to all of you. Except if you only listen to N'Sync and Jessica Simpson in which case I have to say, again, where are your parents?

1 comment:

ben ve kendim said...

totally agreed. how nice to find someone that enjoys this album as much as i do. and special credits to the song "i know" , please...on the other hand, it is quite a melancholic album, though. not good to listen for long.