Monday, April 03, 2006

The aristocrats...

...Ok, that was the filthiest, most disgusting joke anyone could ever come up with, and it was HILARIOUS the way the movie, the aristocrats, approached it! This documentary is about a classic joke - which is like a "secret handshake" between comedians - being told in so many different ways by various comedians. It took me about half an hour to actually get the joke and after that it started to get really funny. There are some pretty lame people on it, but still there are some really great ones that just shock you with the amount of foul and disgusting stuff they can come up with! DO NOT WATCH IT if you get easily upset by sexually offensive language.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened on March 27th in your weblog? the chart shows a sudden increase in the number of visitors. I was just curious ;)
By the way, I didn't understand what you mean by your comment on my blog? :p

The Spring Breeze said...

Mehdi,

It was just me trying to change the template and apparently the counter counts all the previews as well! So it's basically only me!