Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'm shallow, I know...

...but I have to come out clean to you... I've been shamelessly watching the 6th season of America's Next Top Model... didn't want to admit it, but it looks like I'm shallower than I thought.

I'm not a total retard and know it's just a show and everything is set up and so on. but why oh why did they have to kick out Mollie Sue and Leslie? I mean they were like my two favorite girls...I don't even know why i keep watching the show. Tyra Banks is SOOOOOOOOO on my nerves and the "reality" part of the show (i.e. when the girls are in the house fighting over the phone!) is just too "fake". Anyway, I'll watch the rest of the season I guess and then will quit... I swear!

I'm going away to Toronto tomorrow for the Easter weekend. Should be fun, and hopefully not too cold. That said, have to go start packing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That said, give me a call saba khanoom when you get here.

Anonymous said...

:))
aman az dast e shoma dokhtara

Anonymous said...

i am an iranian journalist and i have started writing an english weblog. i wonder if you come and visit me!

Yasin Memari said...

Danielle is so different. She looks like the prototype of an alien. The others, especially the ones you like, are very natural, but not uncommon.