Saturday, April 29, 2006

Another midnight post!

Ok, so since some of you have shown interest in my drunken posts, here's one for you... except that I had my last drink more than two hours ago... so this might not be as interesting!

Following our unlucky chain of events, Nazi and I decided to do a magical trick (Jadoo va Jambal, if you will)... therefore, during an extremely superstitious act, we actually burned (or heated or whatever you may call it) some "Espand"! We did it the old fashioned way... circling it around our heads and moving it around the house and everything! Even our moms would be surprised. Don't judge us though, we'd never have done it if it wasn't for Nazi's injured knee... I mean, THAT was too much! I couldn't just sit there and wait for my hand to be cut off by some unfortunate accident now, could I? So yeah, I openly announce here that I am a "proud" superstitious after all, and so is my roommate, I guess!

2 comments:

Laleh said...

saba joonam! I loved this post!

Anonymous said...

What do u think about the number 13?