Friday, March 04, 2005

Ready or not, here I come!

OK! So here I am, writing my first blog ever!
Feels strange...mmm, not sure if I can survive the blogging wolrd but I'll give it a try!

Guess I'm supposed to write about the purpose of this thing. To be honest, I just got tired of reading everyone else's blog and thinking how interesting their lives are! I have a life too, even if I spend half of it reading about others!

See if I can keep on posting after this first one! And I'm going to need time to figure out all this formatting stuff. After that though, this will look just awesome!

Now off to a weekend of doing taxes and finishing a poster and reading about blogs!

Oh, and thanks for reading this by the way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salam saba
man oomadam khoondam dota neveshteharo, be nzaram vaysa ta ye chize khoob giret biad baad shoroo kon va dar morede hamoon mozoo benevis. age mozooyee benevisi jazzab tar mishe.
take care
laleh