Thursday, March 10, 2005

Easter holiday: officially ruined

Well, well, well...I know I didn't really have a plan for that long long weekend, but still I could definitely do better than preparing myself for a second committee meeting!

I'm supposed to have all my results ready by March 29th, have a nice presentation and be ready to face my thesis committee (which by the way, are really nice people)! This way everyone can be sure that I'll have a stressful new year's.

But, enough of research, that's all everyone's talking about all the time anyway. Right now I'm sitting in Starbucks (Well, it's shameful I know, but it's next to Forestry building and is open till 11:00 pm)and just finished reviewing stuff for my Spanish class! Si, hablo EspaƱol!...or at least a little.

There's this huge fair coming up in April. It's a tradition for UBC students to just party hard at the end of the academic year and this year it's going to be really great cause there will be Matthew Good's Band, Metric and K-OS performing at the fair! There are also two other bands that I don't know. I still haven't got the tickets, hopefully there are some left!

I still can't figure out how to post photo's in my blog without having them stand out as individual posts. I downloaded that "Hello" software and all, but still can't seem to make it work! Anybody knows what I should do?

No comments: