Friday, March 25, 2005

Good Friday?

I don't know why it's called Good Friday, but it definitely doesn't feel good at all!

I've been feeling down almost all day, for no reason... Exactly like I'm back in Iran and it's Friday afternoon and I'm thinking about all the things I should have done for Saturday! (Maybe it's got something to do with the fact that my meeting is right after the long weekend and I haven't practiced my presentation even once so far).

Oh, and maybe it's this stupid documentary I've been watching about Googoosh, called "Googoosh: Iran's daughter"... God it was horrible! Unbelievably poorly-made and BORING BORING BORING plus it was sooooooooo long!

Seriously the director was madly in love with repeating shots...So he would repeat a little scene, like a sentence from a movie with Googoosh in it,three times in a row every 5 minutes and then he would even sometimes repeat this "repeated" sequences as well. I mean, the whole movie was more than 2 hrs, but the unrepeated scenes were not more than 1 hour and even worse: the material was not worth more than 30 minutes maximum!

I know I sound a bit mean, but you gotta watch it to understand what I'm saying. The only thing that kept me going was some videos playing every once in a while that I hadn't seen before. Anyway, DON'T RECOMMEND IT AT ALL!

Suddenly wished I had my old friends here... I miss the times when I used to call Laleh or Ali and just set a plan for the night in a couple of minutes! Definitely miss the A.S.P flat, with all the crazy people and parties in it... Well, getting a bit nostalgic here I guess.

Adios my friends until the time I feel high again!

No comments: