Friday, March 25, 2005

All That Jazz...

I know I sounded bored earlier tonight but that's what I love about being here in Canada... You can go and listen to Jazz almost anytime you want (if you're willing to spend money of course!)

So yeah...That's what I did; I got all dressed up and went out to this really nice cozy jazz club... I had such a great time and now am feeling just great (plus a little bit drunk)

The only tiny little thing was that at the end when I was ready to pay, my credit card was declined...Obviously I got panicked just thinking about my credit limit and the "dept of the disaster" (omghe fajeƩ) but then again why do you have a roommate for? I called up Nazi and she, just like a super-heroine, saved my life by letting me use her credit card number.

So this is my advice to all you nostalgic-feeling lonely outgoers: CALL UP YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY BEFORE GOING OUT!!!

Yep, guess that's it for tonight; unless I wake up in the middle of the night and feel like writing again!

No comments: