Thursday, May 04, 2006

A song is stuck in my head...

... and I keep singing it to myself. I don't know if you've ever listened to Fiona Apple's songs, but she's got this really strange quality in her voice and style of singing that gets into you (or me, at least!)

The song's called "paper bag" and starts like this:

I was staring at the sky, just looking for a star
To pray on, or wish on, or something like that
I was having a sweet fix of a daydream of a boy
Whose reality I knew, was a hopeless to be had...

And then goes on to:

...Hunger hurts, but starving works,
When it costs too much to love...

Anyway, should try to get it out of my head somehow; it's driving me nuts!

PS - not sure why I even posted this, it's just something that has been bugging me all day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

didam chand rooze ino neveshti kesi nemiad chizi bege goftam ye comment bezaram haminjoori!