Sunday, May 14, 2006

Everybody in the house say : "Yeah"...

I have become a believer... Miracles can happen after all! After almost two days of mourning over my lost shirts (please understand that I'm a girl after all and shopping is my way of making life bearable) and coming to terms with the fact that they are nowhere to be found, Steve emailed and said that they're in his bag, in Bermuda of all places!!!! Can you imagine my relief and happiness?... Can't wait to get them back... So thanks for all the moral support, I think it was your positive energy that somehow made the universe change its ways!

(The picture is me in Terra Nostra store in Montreal, waiting for Steve to try out some stuff!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it better to have such adventures in life rather than just buy and wear them? I think now you appreciate them much more :p BTW, I can't see any living thing in the picture except maybe a foot!

The Spring Breeze said...

Mehdi,

Yeap! I'm planning to do this every now and then, just to let my nerves stretch a little. Cause you know, being a graduate student in a foreign country just doesn't do it for me!

And yes, that foot is mine! thought I was being very creative there! ;)