Friday, May 12, 2006

And bad luck continues...

So finally this morning I started packing my stuff to leave Montreal and go back to Vancouver. The trip had already been a bit stressful and I was looking forward to its end. But Being the super lucky girl that I am, while trying to get a pair of socks out of my packed suitcase, I realized it was locked and wasn't going to get opened easily... I thought to myself this was just one incident, it couldn't mean anything... so I checked out, left my stuff at the hotel lobby and went shopping, mind you, for the second time in 4 days! In less than 15 minutes I found that one of the straps of my handbag had become loose and was almost disconnected. It was my favorite hand bag by the way! Anyway, it took me only 1 hour to find a place to buy safety pins and temporarily fix the strap. Well, things started to look up after that... jumping from one shop to another... trying out shirts and pants and skirts... delightful! But no, it just wasn't my day... I got back to the hotel, got all my stuff back and got a cab... guess what I realized after checking in my suitcase... if your answer had anything to do with me somehow losing my precious shopping bag along the way, you were right! I lost FOUR cute shirts, with their tags still on, all at once!

Now try and tell me it's all coincidence!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no, it's not a coincidence. you probably did something to make the universe slightly angry. you must go back in time and undo it. that's the only way you can save yourself from more misfortunes.

Anonymous said...

Maybe Esfand was not enough, try voodoo and witchcraft and/or Indian/Chinese treatments :p

Laleh said...

من براي اون خريدها غصه خوردم!!!

Anonymous said...

No Sabaa, that wasn't a coincidence dear! I think whatever happens to us is predetermined and is our Ghesmat! so thats why whatever happens to me I only say Thanks god, instead of complaining! its been your ghesmat that these things happen to you and there's for sure something to it! maybe there had been something bad going to happen to you, an accident or something, that these stuffs that happened to you have been the means of saving you from what was wating for u! so jus say alhamdolellah! I know this kinda things really suck and drive every one mad, but I assure you thre's something to it!