Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A stupid joke

I just watched Philadelphia today and there was this joke in it I found kind of funny:

-"what do you call a thousand lawyers, chained together, at the bottom of the ocean?"
-"a good start!"

I liked the movie, by the way. Tom Hanks was definitely great. It's weird how their cell phones and laptops look all stupid and old to me, yet I clearly remember the year the movie came out. I thought old stuff only belonged to the time when I wasn't born or was really really young. Guess I have to accept the fact that I'm getting older after all!

Title: Streets of Philadelphia (from Philadelphia OST), By: Bruce Springsteen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, cheers. I've never heard the live version of that song before!

MehdiMK said...

don't u think with ur update rate, blogspot might crash?