Monday, July 31, 2006

In the waiting room

Have you ever noticed how annoying Doctors' waiting rooms are? I mean does it bother you too, just sitting there looking at other sick people or noisy kids, or reading decade-old magazines and crappy news papers, or worst of all, listening to the music from the playlist-for-the-sick?

I spent 15 minutes waiting to see my family doctor today and now totally believe that they deliberately try to push you to your limits, just to see if you get a nervous breakdown or a seizure or something. Who here thinks that Pink's "let's get this party started" is a good song for such a place? is "you'll be kissing my a**" what we want our kids to associate with the doctor's office? but even if I try to ignore Pink, there's one song that I absolutely can not forgive them for playing. And that's no other than THE WORST SONG EVER MADE in the history of contemporary music: Girls just wanna have fun by Cindy Lauper!

4 comments:

PO said...

ghorbaan ekhtiaar daarin, shomaa az nevisandegaan e saaheb e sabk hastin va maa har baar baa shogh o zogh weblogetoon ro baaz mikonim.

kheili kholaaseh baa neveshteh haat haal mikonam, hamintori ziaad benevis.

Laleh said...

اتفاقا امروز يه بسته انرژي خورد پس كله‌ام... كار خودت بود نه؟!!؟

مرسي دوستم!!

Anonymous said...

whats all this non sense irrelevant comments up there????
I don understand!!

The Spring Breeze said...

Saraz,

Thanx baba jan! I do my best :)

Laleh,

Opps, didn't mean to hurt you ;) So did you get the visa or still waiting?

Anonymous,

Calm down, sorry if this is too confusing...these are just friends answering me about some stuff... no nonsense for sure. You're being a bit too strict about what type of comments should be left, aren't you? :)