Wednesday, July 12, 2006

And they finally answered

I lost my login and password like a year ago... and it didn't matter how much I tried to get them back from their "bad, bad server", as they put it, nothing would convince their system that I needed my password. Finally, following tons and tons of emails I sent them, and after being known as the most impolite among my friends for not answering any comments, invitations, and testimonies, they gave me my account back... just 20 minutes ago. I almost cried tears of joy... guess this just shows that there's still hope for us all, that prayers will be answered one day, and we'll be reunited with those we love in a warm, loving network... called Orkut.

- Ok now, time to go reject those friend requests I guess! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOh Mariya ! Please don't reject mine ;)

Laleh said...

great!

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»