Wednesday, January 30, 2008

random stuff

So, I did finish "the Kite Runner"... the story was very captivating, and I enjoyed finding familiar stuff in Afghan world. kind of made me realize I didn't know much about Afghanistan after all! anyway, definitely recommend it, you don't need to be a hard-core fiction lover to enjoy this book. Maybe I'll wait a while before watching the movie though.

I also watched Santoori, the latest film by Darius Mehrjooee and I gotta say I was a bit disappointed. It definitely does not measure up to his previous films. I thought the acting was mainly ok, didn't like the soundtrack though, which is a shame since the movie is kind of about music. All on all, don't beat yourself up if you don't get a chance to watch it!

Still not feeling too excited about anything, this is just the freakin' cold I guess... I can't imagine living in a place that has a few months of winter as cold as this!!

Well, to wrap up(!!!) here's a song from Laleh Pourkarim I've been listening to a lot lately. She's got some really good songs, but this is the only one I own right now! enjoy!

Title: Live Tomorrow, By: Laleh

1 comment:

Me&Vancouver said...

javoonia videosh ro negah mikardam:


http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=NfUzQs_aUlc&feature=related