Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The state of minimum energy...

That's where I'm stuck these days I think. Can't post anything here for some unknown reason!... have been mostly busy with school and, in my free time, reading "the kite runner" (I know, it's a shame I'm reading it this late), and learning how to swim (well, I think it's also a shame that I can't already swim!).

Anyway, one good thing is that Bahman is in Vancouver and it's always great catching up with friends! Also, LOST will be back on next week! :)

So I just wait until the muse strikes me again to write something here... you never know, I may always watch a good movie to write about!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If have not already done so, I would not reccomend watching the movie...

Roya said...

Or you can write about what you thought of the book when you finished it.

Anonymous said...

Saba! be bahman begoo dodar pa shodi az london rafti vancouver vasate rah ye stop nakardi new york!
hehe parishab ke khounatoon boud age khasteh naboudam migoftam nazly gooshi ro bede bahman yek aziatesh konam :) hala ye bar dige ke dorobaret boud begoo zang bezanam behesh kheili vaghte azash bikhabaram :)

j-sam: said...

i'm desperately looking for "En la ciudad de Sylvia", but no luck so far :( oonghade tarifsho shenidam ke oghde i shodam assan man :(

Anonymous said...

santouri chetor bood?