Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The cheese to my macoroni...

I went and watched my first 2008 movie and it was probably the best I could pick! Juno is the sweetest movie you can possibly make about teenage pregnancy. The story is so simple you wonder how such a great movie could be made out of it! It's full of indie songs that really help the independent feel of the movie and I absolutely love the lead actress... also, the dialogs are very funny and sometimes really sweet too. I think I need to watch it again to understand all the high school slangs that were being thrown around. Definitely watch it! Here's a song from the soundtrack:

" ...I had a dream that I had to drive to Madison
To deliver a painting for some silly reason
I took a wrong turn and ended up in Michigan
Paul Baribeau took me to the giant tire swing..."

Title: Tire Swing, By: Kimya Dawson

4 comments:

آق بهمن said...

این کامنت فقط برای گذاشتن رد پا نوشته شده و ارزش دیگری ندارد.

The Spring Breeze said...

Bahman, :) merciii...

j-sam: said...

e e e mige madison :)

Laleh said...

قالب جدیدت خیلی باحاله!