Wednesday, February 06, 2008

More TV stuff

I've been watching a lot of Arrested Development lately and have to say that I absolutely love the creators' sense of humor! It's a very smart show.. it takes a couple of episode to really get the jokes though and after that the real fun begins!

I also finally watched a scanner darkly and did not like it as much as I had expected. I had not read the book though, so maybe that's a part of it too.

Hmmm, since when has my life become so boring?! I don't understand why I can't write about things other than movies, books and TV series?!! very frustrating!

Oh, actually there is still the radio!!! Cafe Radio is up and running now. Tune in to 90.1 FM on Wednesdays (6:00 to 7:00 p.m. PST) for an hour of Persian programs and music. Or if you're not in Vancouver, listen to it live at cjsf.ca. (I think podcasts are also supposed to be created for the program, but don't quote me on that).

Anyway, here's a favorite song of mine from Tori Amos, just for the hell of it!

Title: Crucify, By: Tori Amos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Arrested Development a lot, when you get into it, it's really funny. The jokes are very subtle and funny. I also though it might be a mood change from 6 feet under :)

Baner said...

my favorite character is "the banana stand"!