Monday, February 18, 2008

27, and counting!

well, i was supposed to nag some more about getting older and stuff... but I don't feel that bad after all! :) good friends can make even aging enjoyable... also, I found out that my BD was on the same day as the " Sepandarmazgan " or "Esfandgan" celebration... a day to celebrate love and women!! so that's something to be happy about, right?

anyway, no complaining from me this year, I'll save it for my 30th (if this blog still exists, and you all just better skip that one post!)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy BD:-)

somayeh said...

Happy Birthday :-)

Anonymous said...

It was not part of the deal! Based on our agreement, a lot of people were invited here for lamentation and now what? Should we keep them waiting for three years? Who is responsible here?!

Anonymous said...

Oh!
Happy 27!

Kimi

Anonymous said...

Is it late or can I still say happy birthday? Although my representative was there in your party but I wanted to say a big big Happy Birthday too.

The Spring Breeze said...

Thanks everyone :)

JJ said...

What is it about peope who turn 30??? :P

Happy 27th!