Saturday, October 22, 2005

There's always something... to invent, to read, or to bite!



So following my previous movie updates... here's what I watched tonight and absolutely loved: Lemony Snicket's: A series of unfortunate events...

It is a must see if you're a Jim Carrey fan (or Jude Law's, or Meryl Streep's!)... the whole movie definitely has a Tim Burton-ish ambiance, but I should say it's far better than the last Burton movie I watched (Charlie and the chocolate factory)! The set decoration and art direction is superb and Jim Carrey just shines...

The movie starts with a happy little elf running around and singing and then suddenly comes to a stop. Lemony Snicket (the original author of the series of books) is the narrator and advises the viewers to leave the theater (or living room or the airplane that the movie is being shown in) if they'd like to see the story of the happy elf... because this story is going to be about three unfortunate orphans and their adventures!

I can go on and on about this movie but am gonna stop here... I recommend it to everyone though! you're gonna love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ey vaal, fek mikardam khoob nistesh. beram bebinamesh :D

Anonymous said...

My dear dear saba,
I'm realy glad that can see you soon ih polluted tehran as you said. you are always welcomed. very excited till taht day.