Saturday, October 01, 2005

Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince

Being the dedicated student and the extremely well-read lady that I am (!), I spent the last 24 hours reading one of the greatest novels in the history of mankind, Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince !!! ;) (Spoiler notice: don't read the plot description in Wikipedia page linked above, it gives away the ending!)

I should probably be ashamed of it and - let's face it - I am! How could I wait three months before reading this book! I mean I can't call myself a real Harry Potter fan any more, can I?

And my supervisor would be really proud of me I guess, knowing I didn't show up at school because of a children's fantasy book! Not to mention the unfinished introduction chapter that is still to be written!

Oh well, what's done is done... At least now I know a lot more about he-who-must-not-be-named and I found out who wants to go out with which girl (yeah, our little witches and wizards are finally old enough to be dating! Exciting stuff!)

The clouds are gone finally after three gloomy days... It's noticeably colder though and guess I can't deny it anymore... Summer is officially over!

No comments: