Saturday, October 01, 2005

Let it go...

How do we know when is the right time to just give up! When is the right time to just end something... no matter how strongly we believed in it once... when it's not working, then it's not working! Why can't we let go? Is it that we think no such great thing would ever happen to us again? Or do we feel like we have to be loyal to the memory of something that doesn't exist anymore?

I don't know what it is, but it's definitely wrecking lots of people... Why the hell do we have to let things linger on for so long... I think we're just too afraid to see "the end" of anything... Whether it's a short trip, a job, or a relationship...

I really hope that I learn to let go of things when it's time... better learn it before I die, or else I'll have a hard time dying!

No comments: