Saturday, October 22, 2005

...And up again!

Ok now... I need to thank for the emotional support that the public showed, following my last post! :)

I think I am actually going back... Although it's gonna be really late... I will be in the air ON CHRISTMAS DAY! And will be able to stay in Iran long enough to make me happy! And all this is possible thanks to my future supervisor,... I am beginning to really like the guy!

hmmm, yeah... so now I'm just waiting for my defense date to be set and that's it! Guess I'm gonna get my degree after all! And boy, am I jealous of all the people who had selected the non-thesis option for their Master's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! how nice! I told you ! very nice to hear that you have reached your dream! ;) so you're now in an inevitable desire for christmas time,huh?! :)
also nice to hear that you're gonna get your degree after all! "pishapish" congratulations! :)
Take care....