Monday, June 19, 2006

Zorro

So I'm just gonna pretend that World Cup is not happening right now... honestly, don't you think it's boring? You never get any surprises...You know! Brazil always wins and Iran... well...NEVER wins!

I know, I know... I'm bitter... but well, it's just the World Cup! guess we have a lot more to be worried about right now, with what happened with women protesting in Tehran last week. I'm not exactly the most interested person in politics you may meet, but I definitely was shocked and disgusted by what happened to them. Can't do much but hope those arrested would be released soon.

I'm reading Zorro right now, by one and only Isabel Allende and so far it's pretty good. It's her retelling of the legend of Zorro and is quite interesting. If the English translated version flows so well, I can't imagine how the Spanish version might be.

hmmm, yeah this was basically to say that I still exist... will write more later (as in SOON)... Stay tuned!

1 comment:

PO said...

Saba joon, thanks to your post, I finally decided to rent "six feet under". Watched the first 2 episodes and loved it.