Friday, June 09, 2006

It's started...

The month of football madness... I woke up this morning, turned on the TV and watched like only 20 minutes of the first game... it felt great, not only because it was exciting, but because it was familiar... a feeling that all of us who lived outside of North America for a while are used to... the rush of Adrenaline whenever the attacker gets too close to score...

Well, we're in for an awesome time here... let's give it up for IRAN and hope we'll do better than most people expect!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Wasn't it great ? I was really excited when the game was starting ! Anyway, I enjoyed it so much. =) I will go watching F.A.N.S tonight, I think there would be more soccer nostology tonight coming to my mind by listening to Ferdowsi poor in theatre !

Anonymous said...

:(