Monday, June 26, 2006

This weekend...

...was one of the greatest so far, since like six months ago. I went biking on Saturday; the two beaches I went to were just packed with relatively good looking people! It was like one of those TV series with hot girls and guys running around in their swim suits! Anyway, the fun part was mostly the fact that I started biking again and hopefully I'll stick to it for the rest of the summer.

Sunday, I went to
Pitt Meadows for canoeing with some friends... and had an awesome time there! It was my first time canoeing and I did not suck as badly as I thought I would! So yeah, that felt good. All on all, a wonderful weekend with lots of sun and absolutely no working!

Here are some pictures:




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ey namard, rafti tamrin koni ke age oomadi inja canoeing gand nazani? :)))))))

Laleh said...

چه جاي خوشگلي و باحالي!!! اي ول!!!