Wednesday, June 21, 2006

What song not to listen to ...

... when you're running and thinking "oh, my god! can't believe how long three minutes can feel!"

Madonna's "hung up"
"...time goes by, so slowly..."


Take it from me, it doesn't help you motivate yourself to run that extra 60 seconds.


- and on the same note, if you're doing a graduate degree, never listen to "be a clown" by Cole Porter. That's just disappointing!

"... A college education I should never propose,
A bachelor's degree won't even keep you in clo'es,

But millions you will win if you can spin on your nose.

Be a clown, be a clown, be a clown..."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it hard to be a clown ?

The Spring Breeze said...

Pooya,

hmmm, last time I checked, I couldn't spin on my nose! So yeah, I guess it's hard!

Anonymous said...

ahahahahhhh! cheghad loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos!
if u don have any other thing to say why don u jus stop writing for a while!??