Tuesday, November 29, 2005

First Snow of the year!

Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we've no place to go
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

The first snow of the year is here in Vancouver and it feels just lovely... Christmas is in the air... I absolutely love this time of the year, reminds me of the all the excitement before "eid" in Iran...

On a side note which is totally in a different mood: have you guys (outside Iran) watched the Prison Break TV series! Oh my God! I watched the last three episodes of this season and thought it was pretty good... next season starts in January I think! Don't miss it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was amazing when I woke up this morning and saw the white blanket all over the city... but all the charm went away the minute I got stuck driving up 10th, sliding into other cars... Good thing we didn't get into another acciednt, eh?
A.