Monday, November 14, 2005

Cinderelly, Cinderelly, night and day it's Cinderelly...


I know this is going to sound stupid, but I watched Disney's Cinderella twice in the past week. It was the first Disney animation I watched (and can you believe they actually made it in 1950!) when I was a kid and watching it again brought me a world of memories. Of course, I had watched the translated version which was equally great, if not better than the English version! I had watched it so many times that I ended up memorizing almost every single dialogue... It was a blast watching it again... loved the mice dialogues and songs!

On the contrary, couldn't get myself to finish watching Team America: the world police... was it really lame or is it just me? I absolutely loved South Park episodes and the movie, but couldn't find this movie funny at all! Maybe I'll finish watching it later and then make a final comment about it!

If you're wondering what happened to my thesis, the answer is: "not much"! Apparently one of my committee members is not going to be able to finish reading it in time, so I might have to actually wait to defend in February! How ridiculous is it to write your thesis in October and defend next February?

* Update: I finished watching Team America, still think it could have been way better. I have to admit that I liked the "Pearl Harbor sucks" song though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

na man alaan Australia am. paarsaal Sweden boodam. fe'lan daarm thesis e fogham ro injaa anjaam midam.

hatman alaan Harry Potter ro didi:(, khosh beh haalet.
injaa 1st Dec. miaad roo pardeh...