Tuesday, October 24, 2006

movie + internet support staff suck!

yeah, I watched some more movies since my last post and to pick one favorite, I have no choice but to write about Annie Hall. I mean, I'm not going to even write about it, you have watch it, period. Feel like I'm a pathetic excuse for a movie fan for not having watched this before. Woody Allen is a genius, and Diane Keaton is brilliant, as always. I could not stop laughing throughout the movie, which doesn't mean it was a mindless comedy at all. If you like overanalyzing relationships, love New York, or enjoy Woody Allen's pessimistic/comic view towards life in general, this is the movie for you.

By the way, my internet connection died on me, so I'm sitting at a coffee shop writing these. The stupid IT guy gave me a 4 hour window for coming to fix the connection and then showed up in the first 10 minutes of that window - and sure enough, I missed him! Now I have to wait till Friday to get it fixed and that, my dear readers, is why this place won't be updated as often! (Which is a lucky thing for you, considering that I have nothing interesting to write at the moment!)

No comments: