Saturday, October 28, 2006

Internet fasting over!

Today I realized not having internet actually had some positive effects on my life. Like, I went to bed pretty early every night during last week. Nazi and I talked a lot more... we even tried to actually go to school early (to check our emails, of course!). Anyway, the point is we have internet now, and as you can see I'm online, blogging again which, as most of you will agree, does not make me any more productive.

Hmmm, yeah, have to go now put on my very creative costume, including a mini-witch hat, an ugly nose (which I probably won't wear after all!), and a magic stick; now, the stick should realistically(!) belong to a fairy, cause it's white and has a star on top, but well, I'm a good hearted witch, so instead of beating people up with my broom, I sprinkle golden powder on their heads. Honestly, when you end up shopping for Halloween costume three hours before the party, it usually doesn't get any better than this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

بزرگترین اشتباه من شاید آشنایی با کامپیوتر و دنیای اینترنت بوده
تازگی ها به این باور رسیدم

Laleh said...

Saba joonam vaghe'an mahshar minevisi!! kheili doost daaram!