Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My midnight post

I'm sitting here, half past midnight, replying to an email from my eX about a Begonia plant... maybe it's a sign of desperation when he emails me after all this time for such a silly matter!? I don't know and honestly I don't have time to care... have to be up in less than 8 hours to meet with Tom (my supervisor) and try to run an LP using MS Access. Now, THAT, is worth worrying about, cause I have no idea how you would use Access for optimization purposes!

Anyway, just finished the first season of Grey's Anatomy... it's a shame the second season is not out yet. I think I have a thing for TV series... they make you feel closer to the characters.

Oh, and it's "4shanbe Soori"... might head out to Wreck beach and light a fire with a couple of friends... a lot closer than West Vancouver for sure!... I have kind of ignored this event since I left Iran... never have been a big fan of jump-over-the-fire idea and all the explosive thingies were just too much too handle...kind of miss it now though, would be nice to have it this year. We'll see I guess.

I'm really beginning to consider a new carrier path: becoming a DJ! I mean, it's been like the 100th time someone has asked for my songs/ DJ-ship skills(cut me some slack here! I have to invent words, my brain is half asleep already!)... today this girl who's a grad student too asked me for some songs I played at one of the "lab socials' (a pathetic excuse for grad students/ faculty to get together and drink) and I'm supposed to burn a CD for her! I mean I could at least charge people for giving them my music, don't you think? itunes is charging $0.99/song, I should be fine with 15c I think...

Ok, now I REALLY have to go to bed before I post something I'd regret tomorrow morning... so to everyone, good night and good luck... (I know it's a really cheesy line and Jon Stewart has already used it... but I like it!)

2 comments:

Laleh said...

I liked your midnight post!

Laleh said...

I liked your midnight post!