Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A dog flick!

I just got back from the movies (cheap Tuesday nights, what can I say?), this time watching a much more fun movie, called "Eight Below".

There were only four "human" characters in it, namely, the hot dude, the hot chick, the funny dude (same guy from the American Pie movies), and the fourth guy! (Can't really say who he was, cause he was something between the bad guy and the old wise guy)... anyway, the real stars were eight of the cutest sled dogs I had ever seen- if you could call them cute cause they were huge!!! guess you can picture the rest of it... I liked the movie because there's always something very pure about animals and especially dogs.


The only problem was that this movie theater - which is really fancy, by the way - is in a not-very-good area of downtown Vancouver. It was 12:10 by the time we got out of the theater and the nearest bus stop was like 4 blocks away and it took ages for the right bus to show up... good thing we went to watch this movie, not something like "Night watch".

Hmmmm, I need to see a GOOD non-Hollywood movie real soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like the way you discribe every thing,it's interesting for me.
good luck

Anonymous said...

It's not a good season for foreign movies. I'm looking forward for the screening of "Child" (L'enfant) in a couple of weeks.