Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Boring life!

Trying to write my freaking thesis and that's why I don't update too often. Honestly, what do you wanna hear? That sawmills are more efficient than wooden door and window manufacturers? ... didn't think so.

I haven't really watched a good movie... except for Motorcycle Diaries which still wasn't as good as I expected. I also watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith... pretty obvious that it was not a good movie...at all. And the last but definitely not the least horrible movie was Cursed... I mean, the director must have had a serious brain damage or sth!

BTW, I installed google desktop search and it's simply AMAZING! Definitely recommend it to everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was feeling down. Then I watched "sabah". It was funny. I laughed! Not very realistic, but would recommend it if you like to laugh.