Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Depp'ed up!

Have I ever said that Johnny Depp is AWESOME! Well, I'm saying it now! I watched Charlie and the chocolate factory last week. Very well made, although I was expecting more... If you have not seen the original movie or read the book, this might not be the movie for you! This is like going to a Harry Potter movie without reading the books... you're gonna like it but you just don't see what's so amazing about it.

I also watched Don Juan De Marco (I know...it's like 10 years old) and really liked it. It had a weird sense of comedy in it that I liked. And of course, Johnny Depp was hot as hell...

Started watching the blues: feel like going home, but didn't finish it. Seemed interesting...if you're into blues music.

BTW: I installed Google Earth and it's amazing!!! I know I'm jus a big Google fan, but they rock! If you have extra memory and a good connection speed, it's worth a try!

No comments: