Saturday, July 30, 2005

The girl who finally did it (....not THAT you perverts!)

So I finally did something super active... I went biking for around 5 hours today with a friend and biked for at least 40 Ks!!!

I'm not kidding... I used Google Earth (you see... I actually USE the stuff that I download!)to measure the path we biked and without considering the elevation it was 40.52 Ks! For those of you who care: we started from Broadway, went all the way down from Vancouver to the Ikea store in Richmond and then came back through the Knight bridge and then 41st... we biked up so many hills, I thought I'd faint any second...but I survived!!!!!!!!!


I'm impressed... especially considering the fact that my "physical exercise" or whatever it's called in English (Tarbiat Badani) courses were one of my lowest grades during my undergrad studies and I basically never did anything active!

Hence, using this evidence I conclude that people actually CAN CHANGE for the better... if you let them!!! (so, there! this is to the people who said I could never change! And no they are not reading this page so it doesn't matter!)

"Be Ghole sha'er ke mige:"

...
For the wheel's still in spin
And there's no tellin' who
That it's namin'

For the loser now
Will be later to win
For the times they are a-changin'

...

"The times, they are a-changin'" - Bob Dylan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next time its going to be Horseshoe bay :)