Wednesday, April 02, 2008

funny blog

I found this really funny blog yesterday: stuff white people like. I have read a number of their posts and some of them are hilarious! The writers (Christian Lander, and Myles Valentin) criticize - in a satirical way - the interests of what they call "white people", which mostly are just the ones that think too highly of themselves or consider themselves educated and above-average (including myself! while reading the posts I realized half the stuff they mention is true about me, and I don't think I'm considered white!). Some of the interests for example include: Asian girls (my favorite!), San Francisco, non-profit organizations, Recycling, ... .

This blog is actually very popular. I think they are pretty new (since their archive doesn't go before January 2008) but have already had over 20 million hits!!! and Target has in fact recently bought them to use their blog for promotional purposes! anyway, thought you might enjoy their posts as well! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool weblog. The subjects they choose for characterizing "white people" are great.
I specially liked the "San Francisco" (the part they compared it with NY was awesome. A sign of Woody Allenian satire!) and "Recycling" posts.