Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The day that just wasn't mine!

So today was just one of those days... I woke up, and thought to myself: "hmmm, I should bike to school today!"... happy with my super-athletic self (!) I started preparing for the 15 minute journey!!! I made my lunch, took a change of clothes, got my gloves, helmet, bike lights, and my phone's hands-free. I went to the bike room, got the bike out, and went out the door, guess what?! I left my keys inside the bike room... and I'm outside, no-one's home, and there is no freakin' way I can get in!... after waiting around for some time hoping that someone comes out of the building, finally this guy let me in. anyway, that 15 minute trip stretched to one hour just like that!... then I had to go to the library at some point to get some articles copied. I had only 4 dollars, and no copy card. Turns out you need $1 deposit to get a copy card and then each page costs you 12c!!! (it's outrageous!)... and there is no other way to recharge your card except for $1 and $2 coins! Long story short, I could not copy even one article fully (they had to be soooo long!) and had to walk back all across the campus empty-handed!!! and last but not least, I left school in a hurry and when I got home, guess what happened? I HAD LEFT MY KEYS IN THE OFFICE!!!! life can be so freakin' ironic sometimes!!!

2 comments:

Nana said...

ohh... too bad to hear that, the day was definitely not yours( what kept u so distracted? ;) ), but for the next time, go to the "copy right" in the sub lower ground, it's waaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper, and just so you know, it's 13c per page!
cherio...

Anonymous said...

You should write more often Saba.
This will keep you focused on ur life.
: D