Wednesday, April 18, 2007

lack of heartache, not enough inpiration to write

so yeah, basically, all i really want to write about recently are women, news, books, and movies. Honestly, not a single exciting thing is happening in my life! Of course, i should be happy that i don't have a reason to whine and go on and on about my broken heart anymore. However, that somehow means that I'll either have to write about my very exciting trip to Safeway today to buy tomatoes (oh, goody, goody!), or just shut up and not write anything. I wish i could have gone to Brazil, or my sister had gotten married, or i don't know, my trip to Tonga had been canceled at least. Really, anything would do!(except for a shooting on UBC campus which would be very un-cool indeed). I did try to get an email fight started, but didn't even have the motivation to do that ! I need some real action in my life or I'll die of boredom pretty soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, you don't know for a fact that my sister has gotten married. i could have made up the whole story, you know. so go ahead and fake it. we won't know. g

Anonymous said...

To add another boring piece to your life: I'm coming over end of this month!

The Spring Breeze said...

Negar,

well, you know, i actually live a pretty wild life, i'm just faking the boredom to make people feel better about their own lives! :)

Somayeh,

yay! So email me the date and the schedule... we'll do something for sure!

Anonymous said...

How about picking some of photos you have taken and posting them here?

Laleh said...

Why Tonga?!!
Let's try somewhere new... and don't go there!!!!