Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Saba in the City

I had a wonderful weekend (thanks to Ali) in New York... it was really what I had expected it to be... no disappointments. I think this is the only city I would willingly live in, if I had to leave Vancouver. 48 hours is hardly enough to see a city like New York but since most of our time was spent walking around, I at least got a feel of how life can be in NY city. What I loved the most were the narrow streets with red-brick houses and small stairways in Downtown Manhattan. Here are some pictures:

Downtown Manhattan's view from a ferry towards Staten Island.


Statue of Liberty's view from the same ferry! (I really didn't feel like getting any closer)


Central Park


view of a building from Park Avenue


A quiet street in Midtown Manhattan



A huge building on Broadway Avenue, right where it starts


Tall buildings in Downtown

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice photos :) I am happy that you enjoyed it=)
have MORE fun,