Monday, January 30, 2006

Procrastination... again

You see, sometimes when you have a million things to do, there is a sudden urge to blog and that's why I'm writing these right now...

I should be preparing my defense presentation - which is in 10 days, BTW! - and can't seem to concentrate at all... as a matter of fact, I've been doing everything else just to avoid the main task.

so I'm guessing by the end of this week, I'll have no more dirty clothes, my room will be shining, my files are going to be well-organized, and in summary, I'll be the perfect girl - without a presentation...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

kamelan darket mikonam ...

Anonymous said...

don't worry, if I'd been you, I would've been a boy with all his clothes dirty, a room full of dirty dishes AND without presentation :))

Laleh said...

In my case I was the girl who won the spider soliter more than 30 times (considering the fact that I usually play 10 times to win onece)!!!

The Spring Breeze said...

Now, this is what I call true friendship; supporting your friend by making yourself look bad! :) Thanks guys!

Anonymous said...

come on guy! dont be lazy. think of past years that we should handle all those projects without even one second sleeping. always think about the day that you get out of these stuff and go ahead

Anonymous said...

I love your writing. really I do.

The Spring Breeze said...

:))) mission accomplished! first version of the presentation is ready! You don't know how much these comments meant to me! I was almost developing a complex for not receiving enough attention!