Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Should I care?

So you found someone you liked at last... Talked to you last night, and still it hurts a little... Not that you don't deserve to have someone wonderful beside you and be loved by them...It just reminded me of how things have gone wrong in certain aspects of my life... Not sure if I should even care after such a long time, but I do! Feel like I've lost a major part of my connection to home. But still, from hundreds of miles away, I do wish you all the best...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:(

Anonymous said...

Sometimes losing attachment to somehing makes it easier for u to fly higher!

Anonymous said...

You deserve all the best, I told you. It's just to look around and see how people like you and care about you.

Anonymous said...

always big changes require biggger changes in you.and its not free of charge. you should pay for it more than you think. But of course its a way to better life....