Tuesday, May 24, 2005

No political view

Do you think it's shameful that I have no idea whatsoever about what's happening in the political world? I stopped caring a long time ago and honestly, don't miss it all that much... Is it a sign of ignorance?...Maybe.

However, yesterday was "Dovom e Khordad" which used to be a reminder of a great success (or at least what used to be perceived as a great success)we once achieved. I couldn't help noticing it although I wanted to! Here's a note I found interesting... I am not defending a certain group or person or ... As I said, I have been ignoring these things for quite a while now!

Now that we're done with politics, back to my favorite subject: movies. This is a must see: What the bleep do we know and here's the official websiteI watched it only once, it needs more than that definitely!

Also watched the Chorus, a nice movie but not as great as I thought it would be; the ending was kind of random!

Hmmm...Oh, yeah and my first experience with Jafar Panahi; gotta say I was not impressed! Start was really great, then the story line got kind of messy and the I never found out why the main character did what he did at the end! Just helped me remember how Tehran streets looked like!

Guess I must get back to work now... Will write soon later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sabaaaa! hope you are doing well!! nice pictures!!
I also wanted to tell you that I am sort of the same as you, I mean I don't have any political view either. I know a bit of whats going on but I don't stand in any side or defend a certain group! Honestly I hate politic so much!! its so confusing for me and barely grabs my attention!
OOOOkey, Have a great day Saba, Take care,Bye for now

Anonymous said...

Hey Saba,

Nice Weblog and it's a good thing that you have no interest in politics, saves you some headaches.

Take care, and talk to you later:)

Anonymous said...

http://democratiranian.blogspot.com Please help Iranian Bloggers defend AKBAR GANJI who is facing death in prison because of prolonged food strike.