Monday, May 09, 2005

Feeling better

Ok, so I'm in a completely different mood compared to my last post!

Had an awesome weekend, playing beach volleyball and partying almost all Saturday and Sunday two weeks ago. And of course most importantly, finally got to resolve a long-lasting misunderstanding with a friend... Someone who once used to be and hopefully in the future will be one of my closest friends.

And then last weekend went to a great Persian party and fulfilled my craving for Persian music and dance!

Right now however, I'm in Halifax along with Somayeh on an OR Conference. It's been pretty cold and cloudy/rainy since we've got here and there's no sign of improvement!
It's a pretty small town and I'm not sure what we would do even if it was sunny.

My presentation is on Wednesday, hope I'll do fine (crossed fingers!)...hmmm yeah so that's basically it! I'll write later! Feel so bad about not updating here for such a long time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Saba,
here is also cold enough to make me wear like it's winter!! No chance for biking as well. So don't worry and relax while you are there. You'll have a great presentation I'm sure.
See you soon

Anonymous said...

salam dear Saba, I am pretty new to your weblog but I've found it one of the best blogs I have ever seen!! good job girl!! I live in canada too. I'm in Ottawa. here was cold too but now its a pretty good weather. today was sunny first but then it got rainy!! how long you've been here??? ( if I may ask!). you can send me an email if you want to , my address is iranzamin_20042003@yahoo.com
I'd be so happy to see your massage! good luck, Bye for now