Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Still Douglas Adams...

I'm in love with the guy... I mean literally. I would marry him any day, if he returns to life, that is.

I finished the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy tonight at 7:00 pm and was on my way back from the bookstore with the second book in the series by 7:30! The second book is The Restaurant at the End of the Universe and starts like this:

"There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
"

I hope it will be as interesting as the first book.

4 comments:

Laleh said...

It is!

JJ said...

migam chera yeho nemiri "THE ULTIMATE HITCH HIKER'S GUIDE TO GALAXY" ro nemikhari ke hameye ketabash toosh bashe??? That way you're fully hooked up :D

rasti man khubam. chera dar mizani farar mikoni? key dari miyay?

The Spring Breeze said...

JJ,

Because I'm cheap! :) Man daram 2shanbe miam, vali avalesh OC am chand rooz, bad miam LA.

JJ said...

ok pas see you soon :+)