Thursday, October 19, 2006

Daydreaming tutor needed!

So I was daydreaming the other night, and it was all going fine you know... I was having this wonderful time, great vacation, all my friends around me... and then somehow it ended up a mess and I was all sad and depressed (in my dream, of course)... that was when I realized it was a dream and had to remind myself that I had control over this and it could have a happy ending you know! So it turns out I'm not even good at the only thing I thought I was good at: daydreaming.

Someone please help me!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

منم بعضی وقتا خدا رو شکر میکنم که همه چیز خواب بوده. بعضی وقتا هم که دارم خواب میبینم توی خواب میفهمم که خوابم و سعی میکنم بیدار بشم

Anonymous said...

WHAT THE HELLLLL!!!!??

MehdiMK said...

I prescribe you to see more of Lynch's movies. Just be careful those dreams usually end up with nightmares.

Anonymous said...

i'm more miserable in my daydreamings that i am in my real life. makes me appreciate the real life :P

Anonymous said...

ما بلاخره نفهمیدیم این "دی دریم" خواب میشه یا رویا یا آرزوها؟؟

Anonymous said...

i wish i could help you, i wish i could help myself eigher....

Asal

The Spring Breeze said...

Jozeph,

Daydreams (for me) are best translated as "khialbaafi".. like when you're sitting at your desk trying to finish an assignment, but end up wondering around in "Haparoot", whith your eyes wide open!

Mehdimk,

You wish! No more lynch-ish nightmares for me... for a while at least!

Negar,

Glad it's not just me! :)

Asal,

Wow, glad I brought this up... let's all chip in together and get a tutor! :)

j-sam: said...

i can be your tutor, all of you. i'm a cheap tutor by the way ;) just buy me a drink (not in your dreams, in *reality*)