Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm back!

It's been two weeks now... I'm starting to get used to my new life style! Not worrying about my defense every single second... and I've actually started going to the gym again! feels good!

I've also had my birthday last week and had one of those house parties that end up in singing Persian folk songs! It was fun...

Nazly and I have been watching the Olympics figure skating competitions and I must say it's pretty exciting... there was this one night when the pairs were competing for their complementary dance and OH MY GOD, they kept falling left and right... I mean, it was ridiculous, couldn't believe it! Tomorrow night is the competition for women's free skating and that should be nice too... I so wanna see if Russia wins the gold or the U.S.

I should get back to reading novels, that way I'll have something to write about!

1 comment:

Laleh said...

saba joonam! congrats!