Wednesday, February 08, 2006

After...

It's all over now... I'm actually breathing... and I do have my Master's degree now!

The defense went a lot better than what I had expected... the examining committee didn't kill me, although they were sometimes tough. And afterwards my supervisor actually said that I did well! yaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

And the best part was when we went out for drinking and dinner later and people were buying me shots and stuff... that was cool...hmmmmm, at least from what I remember!

I did miss a new episode of LOST however, but i'll download it or something. And there was the Grammy's and I guess I have to say: "Go U2" ?!

Here are some pictures of the historical event! Enjoy!


Saba, after the defense:


Saba and Nazly, packing after the defense:


Saba and Taraneh (M.A.Sc. supervisor):


Brendan, Steve, Shora, Saba, and Nazly:


Tom (PhD supervisor), Saba and James:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratualations saba joon! well done. hope things are settled now and your adventure on phd starts smoothly :)

The Spring Breeze said...

Neda joon,

merciiiiiii... yeah, I've decided to start thinking about my PhD after the weekend! ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats. Wish you good luck in PhD too. Still in UBC, I suppose? :)

Anonymous said...

Saba joonam, congratulations ! Wish you luck for the rest of your life as well as before. BTW those pics are lovely.:)

Anonymous said...

Saba joonam!
Congrads, you can always handle many things though you dont know your strength... I'm realy happy for you. wish I was there. Wish you luck and happiness...

Anonymous said...

Tabrik:)