Tuesday, November 09, 2010

new addiction and more

Cut The Rope ... I've spent hours playing this addictive little iphone/ipod game and definitely recommend it! I've finished all the existing levels and can't wait for more levels to be available. The little green frog is adorable and the hairy spiders are cute and annoying in their own strange way... It's also been brought to my attention that I kind of look like the little frog when I'm hungry... :D


On an irrelevant note, I went to watch Lila Downs live in Chan Center a couple of nights ago and absolutely LOVED it... I fell in love with her after watching Frida (she's got a bunch of songs in that movie) and after seeing her live, I love her even more now. Her voice is heavenly and her music penetrates the soul... listen to her and you shall not be disappointed. BTW, the concert was a joint performance with Concha Buika who has a unique voice and style. I don't love her, but if you have a chance to see her live you'll probably enjoy her music more.

No comments: