Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The hunt begins...HP7-part 1

It's no news that I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. I know all the books by heart and I mean it... I've read them over and over and have listened to the audio books multiple times and still can't get enough of it. It's a little obsessive, I know, but well that's me for you, an obsessive, magic-loving Harry Potter fan.



So you can imagine my excitement when the first part of the final book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, came out as a movie this last weekend. I absolutely loved it, and I think it was the right move to split the book into two movies since a lot of details would have been missed otherwise. The dark mood of the books is so excellently translated into the movie with the slightly unsaturated colors and the soundtrack. And although I'm not a big fan of Daniel Radcliffe's acting, I have to admit he's gotten better, but not as good as Emma Watson who played Hermione's role to perfection in my opinion. Most of the important stuff from the book were included in the movie and although I knew what was going to happen every minute, I still managed to get chocked up at some points... ahhh, J.K.Rolling, how I adore the magical universe you've created. There was also this AMAZING little short animation about "the tale of the three brothers" (you know what it is if you've read the books) which you'll love undoubtedly. It's no surprise that I absolutely recommend this movie, but of course you're either already a fan and will watch it, or you're not and there's no chance you'll enjoy the movie anyway!

3 comments:

Roya said...

I'm a huge fan. I have only read them once but I have waited in lines at midnights for the books! But now I can't go to the cinema to watch the movie :((( you are tempting me to go search for an illegal download :D

The Spring Breeze said...

Roya,

well, tempted you should be... but I strongly advise against low quality downloads since the movie is often quite dark and you might miss some details and not enjoy it as much. Just go to a matinee or something if you can... or at least wait for a good quality download!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I loved the animation part too!